Monday, December 29, 2008

the shelves

I got bent out of shape Saturday about these shelves I was hanging in the kitchen. They are hung horribly and, due to their inferior design, won't support any weight.

I'm mad at Jen for pressuring me to use inferior drywall anchors. She didn't want me to get sidetracked and waste the day looking for the best anchors. I can understand where Jen is coming from. I don't have a track record of finishing projects. In fact, I almost never do.

In order to calm me down Jen said she would finish up the shelves herself.

Later that night I lashed out at Jen for buying the poorly designed shelves; choosing the house with the warped walls; pressuring me to use the inferior anchors; and basically every imperfect aspect of reality that I could link to her.

Not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment